Paying in money from fundraising
Thank you so much for raising money for Running Home.
When sending Embrace donations, please either
Ways to give
Donate by cheque
Please make cheques payable to Embrace the Middle East and send them to us at:
24 London Road West
Donate by Gift Aid envelopes
1. Open and empty any envelopes containing cash or cheques made payable to your organisation, writing the amount extracted on each envelope as you go.
2. If an envelope contains a cheque made payable to Embrace, leave it in the envelope.
3. Sort and total donations into:
Cheques payable to Embrace
Cheques payable to you or your group
4. Bank the cash and any cheques made payable to you or your group into your own account. Raise one collective cheque for this amount made payable to Embrace the Middle East.
5. Complete the Donation Form and send it to us with:
Your emptied Gift Aid envelopes,
Gift Aid envelopes containing cheques made payable to us
Your collective cheque to Embrace the Middle East, 24 London Road West, Amersham, HP7 0EZ.
Donate by debit or credit card
Visit here or call our Supporter Care Team on 01494 897950.
Donate by bank transfer
Account name: Embrace the Middle East
Sort code: 60-11-01
Account number: 15540464
If you have made a donation by bank transfer, please contact our Supporter Care Team on 01494 897950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know us the following details:
The total amount raised and transferred
The date the transfer was made
Your details, including your supporter reference number if known
If you will be sending Gift Aid envelopes in the post
If you are donating on behalf of a group, their name, postcode and supporter reference number if they have one
Call: Supporter Care Team on 01494 897950
Please note that we are unable to claim Gift Aid on group or anonymous donations.
If you are making a personal donation, rather than in response to fundraising - please see our donate page.